Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder services at ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development provides parents and caregivers with consultations regarding children who have confirmed or suspected FASD.
Sign up for a workshop to have:
- Have access to the Region of Peel’s FASD worker
- Gain an understanding of the FASD brain and challenges associated with it
- Learn about what causes FASD and how prevalent it is in our population
Who should attend?
- Parents, caregivers, or guardians of youth with confirmed or suspected FASD
- Social workers, community case workers, community agencies
- Teachers, educators, managers
Workshop dates and locations
Registration for Professionals: contact Meera Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Parents/Caregivers: please call 905-855-2690 and press 3