- All children and adolescents are curious about sexuality but individuals with FASD may need extra support learning about healthy sexuality for very complex reasons.
- They may have difficulty interpreting social cues from others.
- Caregivers may worry that their children and youths with FASD have difficulty understanding social boundaries, even with strangers.
- Children with FASD are highly tactile and may expose or explore their bodies at inappropriate times.
- Individuals with FASD may be vulnerable to harmful influences from others.
Pascal Gagné will explain indicators, as well as strategies for caregivers.
This workshop will also be presented in French on March 25, 2021 from 7-8:30 PM.