The Fetal Alcohol Resource Program at ABLE2 (formerly Citizen Advocacy Ottawa) is hosting a two webinars (one English and one French) focused on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- FASD 101
- Red flags that can indicate FASD in someone undiagnosed or misdiagnosed
- Basics of FASD diagnosis • Common strengths and how to build on them
- Common challenges and strategies for support
- FASD across the lifespan
- How to access FASD resources in your community
Who should attend:
- Front line workers
- Friends and family of people with FASD
We all have a role to play in supporting people with FASD.
No charge for residents of Ottawa, Prescott Russell and Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services via CHEO. Fee for participants from other areas: $25.